Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Waiting Game

       It has been an interesting week, to say the least. I haven't written because I have felt like my baby will pop out at any second and therefore, I wanted to wait to do a "Welcome to the world, baby!" post. Obviously, that has not happened! 
      I have been contracting off and on for a week and a half , gone to the hospital twice just to be sent home and am now at 2 centimeters dilated. I know that some women have what is called prodromal labor for weeks! Prodromal labor is basically false labor: real contractions but no change and no baby coming out! Some women have it for 24 hours, some women have it for weeks. 
     I am praying for patience.

     God is helping me though, and I have peace. No matter when Ella decides to get here, we will be ready for her with open arms and I will be ecstatic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment