Monday, August 10, 2015

Blog Your Heart.

 




Over on A Baby Sent From the Stars  there is a Blog Your Heart. I have never heard of it, but it sounded interesting and I was inspired. Originally from Stephanie Howell , the idea is to blog whatever is on your heart-whether silly, sad, sweet, or deep. 

The reason it struck me so much, is because God truly spoke to my heart the last couple of days, and this is the perfect opportunity for me to share. 

1. God lets us grieve over disappointments. This came as a surprise and relief to me. I was reading a devotional by Lysa TerKeurst and one of the days said just that. It is ok to grieve sometimes. It is the only way to get through those moments of betrayal, disappointment and crushed hopes. 

2. That being said, my pastor's sermon last night was about looking away. Look away from other people's mistakes. Don't be quick to pounce on others failures. How deeply that cut my heart and soul. I have been disappointed. Then I grieved. Now it's time to look away. Give grace. 

3. I have a hard time being diligent. I look at the all the things I want to do, I dream of doing... And I get lost in the "When it happens", instead of "Just DO It"... But I'm starting today! 

Blog your heart today:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful. And thank you for teaching me something this morning. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge and blogging your heart. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the inspiration! I hope you are feeling well with that baby coming soon:)

      Delete